For the most uptodate Coronavirus advice visit: https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/
For more information visit to our e-consultations page https://www.teamsmedicalpractice.nhs.uk/e-consultations/
Prescriptions & Fitnote requests
- We will no longer be issuing paper prescriptions or printing fitnotes.
- Please request Fitnotes via our econsult pop up. We will email the signed Fitnote to the email address stated in the online request.
- All prescription will be sent electronically to a pharmacy. If you do not have a nominated pharmacy already we will contact you to arrange this.
Please note the following:
- The practice now records all telephone calls
- Do NOT call us asking about pharmacy services.
- We will NOT be issuing rescue packs for asthmatic patients.
- Do NOT call us about coronavirus symptoms – please access 111 online if you feel this is required. – we can not offer any further information that you can get online.
- If you have an appointment please WAIT patiently for reception staff to open our doors – they may be dealing with another patient.
- We will not tolerate any aggressive or abusive behaviour
- We are trying our very best to maintain our service and need the support of our patients
- We are a safe practice. For more info see our safe practice page.
From all the Staff at Teams Medical Practice
Dr Mark Dornan
Dr Alison Heaton
Dr Stephanie Zamoyski
Dr Tamzin Ross
Dr Joseph Mulroy
Our Practice is highly Patient focused and we have a multidisciplinary approach to patients’ health care. We aim to deliver the best for our patients by combining the skills of the practice team with other health and social care workers in the community.
We provide modern health care facilities and focus on continually improving the health of our patients and residents of the community.
The Teams Medical Practice core area is postcode NE8 and NE11 (North of Ravensworth Castle, for example Kibblesworth is outside the practice area). We have an open list and anyone living in the core area is welcome to apply to register with us. We will also now take patients who live outside our core area but still within Gateshead depending on the individual’s healthcare needs. Please ask at Reception for further information.
A copy of the forms that you need to complete to join the practice are kept under the Patient Information page on this website. Please feel free to download these.
A ‘healthier lifestyle’ helps you feel better:
- Stop smoking
- Eat a balanced diet with plenty of fruit and veg
- Exercise regularly
- Keep alcohol intake within recommended limits
Would you prefer to read this website in another language? Google Translate offers a free automated translation. Simply go to https://translate.google.com/, type in our web address www.teamsmedicalpractice.nhs.uk into the left hand box, choose your language in the right hand box and click translate then it will show our website in the language of your choice.