Are you interested in:
● improving health and wellbeing through physical activity, including volunteering?
● opportunities to socialise, make friends and be part of a welcoming, supportive community?
● activities that are free, outdoors and accessible to all?
If so, parkrun could be the answer.
● Free, weekly 5k events for all ages from 4+, every Saturday morning, in areas of open space
● 2k junior parkruns for 4-14 year olds and their families on Sunday mornings
● Over 750 locations in UK
● Organised by local volunteer teams
● Not races: walk, run, jog, volunteer or spectate
● Taking part is easy: register once on the parkrun website, print off your personal barcode and head
down to your local event
● parkrun is open to all, including those who are inactive or have health conditions or disabilities
Whether people want to improve their fitness, make new friends, cope with health problems, learn new skills or simply be outside with others, parkrun has a positive impact on health and wellbeing and changes lives.
Please review our practice at
Search Our Site
Monday – 7.30am to 6.0pm*
Tuesday – 7.30am to 6.00pm
Wednesday – 8.00am to 6.00pm
Thursday – 8.00am to 6.00pm
Friday – 8.00am to 6.00pm
Saturday – Closed
Sunday – Closed
(closed on Bank Holidays)
*we are closed 1.00pm – 2.00pm daily for staff training and development.